Introducing my holy grail and more!

WOW, that is one sexy bag!!! :love: so perfect - the color and hardware combo are stunning! congrats and enjoy :yahoo:
attachment.php

You lilac is so pretty and smooshy! And I love the little snowman (I have a thing for snowmen, as you may be able tell from my forum name). It feels so festive here in the Bal nook this week! :smile::smile:

Thanks for the compliments, spiral!
And ehm... I always read your name spirals now man, and I thought it was a poetic phrase for a male dancer or something. Can you tell english isn't my first language? LOL.

Woo hoo! I'm so excited about posting pics that I can't even do a proper, slow, torturing reveal! :rolleyes:

Introducing...... My 2003 lilac flat hobo! :yahoo::woohoo::nuts:

I was wondering if it would be too similar to the 2006 lilac, but as you can see, they are quite different. The 2006 is more of a lavender color. The 2003 is more rosy. This particular bag looks very vintage and it's a little faded, but I looove it!

The leather is very soft and smooshy, it totally lives up to my expectations, but then, 2003 is my favourite Balenciaga year anyway! ;)

I wore it once last week but it didn't feel right as the weather is gloomy and rainy here, so I guess I'll have to wait until spring to wear it more...:sweatdrop:

Congrats on finding your HG ... the leather looks absolutely beautiful!

And ehm... I always read your name spirals now man, and I thought it was a poetic phrase for a male dancer or something. Can you tell english isn't my first language? LOL.

slightly off-topic but absolutely hysterical! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: (Danae, English isn't my first language either, so I laugh in solidarity;))