Introducing my first YSL pour homme piece from rue Faubourg Saint Honores

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello there,

It's my first time here in the YSL forum and I am pleased to introduce you all to my first ever piece from this wonderful brand.

I was casually browsing the YSL homme boutique after a quick shop at Hermes and did not expect to make a purchase. I'm usually an LV addict but recently I've got tired of LV designs. However, this particular bag from YSL really caught my attention because of its rather unusual design, the "rough-looking" leather and overall aesthetics.

I've used the bag for work and it fits all my stuff including A4 portfolio, although it can get heavy and due to the short length of the hand it can be a pain to carry sometimes. But hey good looks is worth the pain, no?

Enough talking, here are the pics :biggrin:

Unfortunately I don't know the name of the bag.

Have a nice day/evening.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Wow congrats it's gorgeous! I think that's called the "men's Muse" or "square Muse." Came out around the same time as the women's Muse, around 2006. It's a classic.

3. Thank you so much Cosmopolitan. The men's Muse, it is :biggrin: Although I'm not sure whether to believe the SA or not but she told me the leather is new for 2010 and the tag that came with the bag actually has "2010" written on it. I couldn't locate the bag on YSL website though. Hmmm

p.s. it's the same as this one on bluefly, http://www.bluefly.com/Yves-Saint-Laurent-deep-brown-leather-'Muse'-tall-zip-tote/cat20442/308894501/detail.fly?referer=ca_froogle&cm_mmc=ca_froogle-_-na-_-womens_handbags_totes-_-308894501&mr:trackingCode=26A6F4E0-EC73-DF11-BC8B-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

4. ^Oh yes there's no reason not to believe the SA. I haven't seen this leather treatment previously and if the white rectangular card says 2010 that means it's a new bag. YSL.com carries these from time to time in the mens section but I think they often sell out.

5. Wow, thanks for the information Cosmo. I'm learning a lot about YSL now :biggrin:

6. Congratulations! Beautiful bag!

7. Congrats! Gorgeous bag, love it!

8. wow, that is one amazing bag. I like to carry men's bags , and I LOVE this one...congrats

9. Gorgeous enjoy using that!

10. Lovely, congrats! I love the treatment on this leather.

11. that's so unique! the color is so cool and distressed...i'd totally think you're a styling dude if i saw you on the streets of NYC.

12. Thank you so much everyone for your kind compliments! I'm loving the bag and use it almost everyday even though it can get quite heavy :biggrin: No pain no style, lol.

13. The leather itself is amazing and the hardware adds on to the ruggedness. I wish more men would shop at YSL!

14. Bonsoir skyrider007 !
    I've missed your post.
    Your square Muse is very amazing.
    Have you a modeling picture ? My fiance would to have the same.
    Have you seen the same modele in others colors ?
    Thanks. Julie