Introducing My First Hermes Bag!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was thinking 32cm retourne with PHW but I kept an open mind and this opportunity presented itself and I had to take it. I'm so glad I did...I think the 28cm sellier with GHW is very pretty and classy.

Oh, I'm 5'5", 115 lbs. Here are some of me and the kelly. I hope these pictures help the next person decide on size/leather/color/construction/hardware!

Thanks again everyone. I couldn't have done it without you gals!

XOXO!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8345.jpg
    IMG_8345.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_8347.jpg
    IMG_8347.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_8349.jpg
    IMG_8349.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_8351.jpg
    IMG_8351.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 187
Quinn's Mom, my mind was all over the place! I knew I always wanted a black box Kelly, but thought I'd get a colorful togo first as an everyday bag. Well, I guess this one came along first! The first of many, he he he he he he! Someday, I'd love to get an everyday Kelly (potiron chevre retourne?) and a drop jaw Kelly (braise croc!)

Your new Kelly is just SUBLIME, kim_mac! It couldn't be more perfect!! Congratulations!

And I love your modeling pics - she looks just right on your arm - she was MADE for you! Perfect size, color, hw, everything! WOW! :nuts:

Classic choice for a classy lady!

Kim, you chose very well. 28cm is perfect for you.

And I love your white cotton poplin ladies' shirt with covered buttons? Alain Figaret?

attachment.php

mrssparkles, the shirt is anne fontaine. excuse the jeans. i had to get comfy after i got home! yep, went with the black box kelly. it's such a "safe" choice with such an expensive bag. maybe i'll get used to the prices and not be so conservative with my next kelly!

Status
Not open for further replies.