Introducing my extended Chloe family

:tup::woohoo::yahoo:Maria, the Bay looks FABULOUS on you...I'm so glad you bagged one ( excuse the pun). Wear her in good health and enjoy....but as I said to Cat, be aware of Bay addiction which can creep up on you when you're least expecting it. As you know I'm a hopeless addict:shame: and I think tomorrow I'm going to feed the addiction ONE more time:graucho: , after that I'm joinng your newly formed club for sure :yes:!

:tup::woohoo::yahoo:Maria, the Bay looks FABULOUS on you...I'm so glad you bagged one ( excuse the pun). Wear her in good health and enjoy....but as I said to Cat, be aware of Bay addiction which can creep up on you when you're least expecting it. As you know I'm a hopeless addict:shame: and I think tomorrow I'm going to feed the addiction ONE more time:graucho: , after that I'm joinng your newly formed club for sure :yes:!

Lier Lier Pants on Fire!!!!!!!!!!!:busted:banned:

Thank you, everyone, for your compliments... I will post pics of the brownies over the weekend...
Tag, it looks like I have already acquired the Bay Bug... I am deeply in love with the new small bay with two front pockets... but i will stick to my ban for as long as i can (that is, for as long as it is not on sale!)

Maria, your modelling pics with the BAY look amazing.

Its weird how your bay doesn't look like it droops in the middle like mine does. The picture of you with the black jacket really shows how the bag sits nice.

Maria, your modelling pics with the BAY look amazing.

Its weird how your bay doesn't look like it droops in the middle like mine does. The picture of you with the black jacket really shows how the bag sits nice.

Thank you, Mona...:heart:
I guess I wasnt carrying too much stuff... I just got home, the sun was shining and decided to take a couple of quick pics:wlae:...
I am not bothered about the droop, anyway... at least, for the time being!
Have a great week ahead, everyone!

Hi Maria! Sorry I am a bit late to this thread.....

First of all, I love all your bags :love: I actually love the Chocolate Betty and the Muscade Paddy best of all because I have those exact same bags :P

The Bay looks really good on you - it really suits you!:nuts:

Congrats on your lovely collection, you've certainly come a long way since seeking that elusive little Tan Betty ;)

:heart:
Hi Maria! Sorry I am a bit late to this thread.....

First of all, I love all your bags :love: I actually love the Chocolate Betty and the Muscade Paddy best of all because I have those exact same bags :P

The Bay looks really good on you - it really suits you!:nuts:

Congrats on your lovely collection, you've certainly come a long way since seeking that elusive little Tan Betty ;)

Thank you, Balchlfen... I still havent got over the tan betty:love:... I kick myself every night for not having introduced a higher bid:Push:... But I am determined to find another one in the future (when ban is lifted)
As for the muscade paddy, i dont really like it:tdown:, so I hope it will be off soon (in order to fund the right black betty)...
The choco betty is my true love...

That is a stunning collection, Maria! They are all gorgeous :tup::heart:!!! And, here I was so relieved to find that I was not the only one whose Chloe collection was limited to some version of Brown...then you got your Noir Bay and I discovered that I am the only one:P

CONGRATULATIONS on your new Quilted Bay -- enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :yes: