Introducing Ms. Orange and Mr. Rouge

maplemoose

O.G.
Jul 13, 2012
As some of you knew I posted a thread a few days ago regarding the leather of orange kelly sellier. Thank you so much for those chimed in and shared my excitement. The bag arrived yesterday and I am delighted to confirm it is in orange box. It was a crazy weekend, as there is also Mr. Kelly in Rouge H chevre. Without overdo, please welcome Ms. Orange and Mr. Rouge....:yahoo::yahoo:

image.jpg

As some of you knew I posted a thread a few days ago regarding the leather of orange kelly sellier. Thank you so much for those chimed in and shared my excitement. The bag arrived yesterday and I am delighted to confirm it is in orange box. It was a crazy weekend, as there is also Mr. Kelly in Rouge H chevre. Without overdo, please welcome Ms. Orange and Mr. Rouge....:yahoo::yahoo:

View attachment 2785591
Woo hoo! What a fabulous picture. Congratulations! I have not been able to visit TPH as much lately... so glad I dropped in today.

The color actually looks richer and deeper than that shown here. As you can tell, I already started to treat them using Doc's method. Both start at a very fine state. No scuff in the corners, plastic covered hardware and only a few nail scratches. The leather is a bit dry. I think both will look better after a couple rounds of black n' rock :smile: Again, the beauty of BOX. I am also pleasantly surprised how well chevre goes with conditioning.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jbags07

View attachment 2785591

Love both kelly bags! :love: Congrats!

View attachment 2785591
Very very nice. Love them both. Congrats