Introducing Ms. Ocelot Haircalf Legacy Large Wristlet!!!!!

Jan 23, 2008
Hi Everyone!
I'm pretty excited, I ordered her on Sunday and she arrived today. I was so hoping she would be a lovely as her pictures and she is!!!
The haircalf is only on the front, which I think is a good thing. The Aubergine leather is a beautiful complement to the ocelot. The sides are a putty color leather. Love the zipper pocket on the front and she's a great size to either carry as a wristlet or under your arm as a clutch. The interior is a boring black (I'm not a fan of black interiors), but it's OK. I LOVE her!!!!:love:
3e653f79.jpg

9742492c.jpg

7319941c.jpg

ef2cf9b3.jpg

Here are the fine details:
Style #47998
Color Code B4AQI
Price $168

Thanks for letting me share!:smile:
Sorry the pictures are sideways, I even rotated them, but I guess that didn't work!

Very nice! Love the colors w/ the ocelot. The mini tassels are so cute too.
Thank you! I was never a 'wristlet' girl. For me, wristlets were something inside my bag (I don't like loose stuff inside my bag). But lately, I have been carrying wristlets and I love it. Just needed to find one big enough as I always have to have my eyeglasses and other stuff with me. This one is the perfect size.

Thank you! I was never a 'wristlet' girl. For me, wristlets were something inside my bag (I don't like loose stuff inside my bag). But lately, I have been carrying wristlets and I love it. Just needed to find one big enough as I always have to have my eyeglasses and other stuff with me. This one is the perfect size.

I like to take my large gathered wristlet for carrying a few things like that. This one is much nicer though. I think I prefer the large wristlets over the clutches also. The clutches are nice to look at but for some reason the size is awkward to me.