Introducing Ms. Marshmallow....

bellapsyd

<3
O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
Here she is! Some of you might have read about my awful struggle with the seller here: Sellers with beyond horrible customer service- what would you do?

But she's arrived. I'm not sure what I want to do. She's a little duller and peachier IRL than I thought (having never gotten the chance to see marshmallow before). I guess I expected her to be more of an iridescent pinky color. There are also a few areas where the vernis is cracking a (tiny) bit that the seller didn't tell me about....

I know vernis can't really be cleaned, but it anyone has any advice on how to spruce her up, let me know! Also if you have anything marshmallow colored (esp. an agenda), please post it so I can decide if mine is just filthy or if I'm crazy and the color is fine! :P

Thanks to everyone who helped authenticate her!!!

And before I forget- if you're an agenda person, please tell me where to get cute papers! Here's my recent thread about my quest for Hello Kitty (or other cute ones) I give up- where are all the Hello Kitty refills?!- please help!

CIMG0410.jpg

CIMG0411.jpg

(trying different resizing...)

CIMG0413.jpg

CIMG0414.jpg

CIMG0415.jpg

hmmm...on 2nd thought, she looks pinker in the photos....

Pretty!
Yes, the marshmallow, when new, will look like a very light baby pink. But when used and exposed to sunlight, it will turn a peachy color.
I have the Petronia St. in this color and it's perfectly light pink, but my 4 key holder is more of a peachy color since I've used it a lot.

Congrats! i like the color too. I'm not sure what you can do besides just wiping clean. I have a silver vernis wallet that has an area that's tarnishing - (a little yellowing) - I'm hoping one day to take it to Lv and see if it can be reglazed? I guess that's what its called.

Congrats! i like the color too. I'm not sure what you can do besides just wiping clean. I have a silver vernis wallet that has an area that's tarnishing - (a little yellowing) - I'm hoping one day to take it to Lv and see if it can be reglazed? I guess that's what its called.

Ohh any idea how much that costs?

Does anyone know if I can use Brasso on the button? It looks tarnished. Oil of Olay wipes on the vernis to clean it a tad?