Introducing Ms. Black - Oh Wait, Brown - Chanel Flap

lordguinny

O.G.
May 16, 2006
So I knew I was in trouble when I started drooling over all of your wonderful Chanel flap photos. I tried to resist - oh yes, I really did - but it was futile! :sweatdrop: The Chanel sirens were calling.:wlae:

COLOR: So I decided to buy my first introductory Chanel. Here she is, my very first medium lambskin flap in dark brown. I find this color to be very versatile! The first thing I noticed was that she could pull off being a soft black when not next to black. But when I placed her next to black you know that she's actually brown! Quite the chameleon. This means I can wear her as black or brown!

QUESTION:
Now being the Balenciaga lover that I am I immediately wanted to ply the bag with products to make her more moist. The fear of the unknown prevented me from doing so. If anyone has advice on what to use as leather protectant/moisturizer please let me know!

SPECIAL THANKS: Michele, Smoothoprter and Nathalie. You ladies are what my little brother would call "da bomb!". :tup:

PHOTO OUTSIDE IN NATURAL LIGHT - NO FLASH

chanel2-1.jpg

PHOTO OUTSIDE IN NATURAL LIGHT - NO FLASH

chanel3-1.jpg

INDOOR WITH FLASH

chanel1.jpg

INDOOR WITH FLASH NEXT TO BLACK BALENCIAGA

chanel4.jpg

wow i see exactly what you mean about the color! i looked at the first two pics thinking "it's black!" but then saw it against the balenciaga and totally understand. what a great bag for a 1st chanel! congrats!

oh and i must say i totally agree with u about natalie, mon and michele! wat would we do without them?!

Thank you for all your compliments ladies! I'm totally digging the flap. I'm already planning my next color! One thing I did notice though - medium flaps are TINY! Do you guys wear them as everyday bags? I can't imagine! Or maybe I'm too much use to cavernous Balenciaga Cities...:shocked: