Introducing Mrs. Britt!

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
haha the thread is still alive and the person is sofa-king banned!! Gucci GIRLS rock :rochard:

i think this member used to be a member and tried to open up another account using another SN

Last edited:

kavnadoo

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
you see every thing :yes: her first post was Today, 02:27 AM

but what does this mean Sofa King and from yours SOFA-KING bored i never understand this words :confused1: can you tell in "easy" words ??? you know my bad english :shame:
I didn't know as well.... :Push:

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
Western NY
Are you sure the OP is banned? I thought when I saw "Sofa King Banned" that she was making a joke about herself and how she shouldn't be spending any more money on bags. Like some of us will put a "ban" on our shopping for awhile after making some big purchase(s)?

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
we better watch it before we get "you know what" :wtf:

:hugs: right back at ya loved :heart:

Last edited:

queen.asli

Jul 4, 2007
Europe
Are you sure the OP is banned? I thought when I saw "Sofa King Banned" that she was making a joke about herself and how she shouldn't be spending any more money on bags. Like some of us will put a "ban" on our shopping for awhile after making some big purchase(s)?
it was some of the same thoughts I had, when I have seen this text , it was only because love2shop wrote about it, I discovered that I had made a mistake :whiteflag: