Introducing Miss White Toilet Case!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
This is the cutest thing in the whole wide world!:tender: (for now~LOL)

I adore it!!! BIG thanks to Erica (******)!!!!!!!:flowers:

I thought it was alot smaller from the pictures I've seen but it holds a good amount!!! The color white is so pretty and stands out when I look in my bag and see her!!! To me she looks like a ghost~ kind of! LOL:love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02272.JPG
    DSC02272.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 411
  • DSC02276.JPG
    DSC02276.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 413
  • DSC02288.JPG
    DSC02288.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 403
I got my black one from Erica yesterday. I could not believe how much stuff fit into it. My bag is soooo organized now, it's amazing. Did you trim your tassles? Mine were longer than that, and I did trim them so they are about the length of yours now. Your white toilet is so pretty! *L*

Editing to say...looks like you did not trim yours, it's just how the pic looks...

I got my black one from Erica yesterday. I could not believe how much stuff fit into it. My bag is soooo organized now, it's amazing. Did you trim your tassles? Mine were longer than that, and I did trim them so they are about the length of yours now. Your white toilet is so pretty! *L*

You have to take a picture of your toilet! Yeah~ I was so surprised at how much bigger it is IRL too! I didn't trim the tassels. I would never trim them no matter how long!!!LOL I love them!!!!!!!!:yahoo: It's probably that the pictures I took cut the length of the tassels off!

Baglover~ Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :flowers: :heart:

Ooooh Zac how your collection is growing!! congrats!!! Everything about it is adorable, even the white zippers!
Ahem... do we need a new family photo? :P

I always trim my tassles. I do not chop off a lot, just an inch or two seems to make a big difference in how much I like the look of it, as well as decreasing the chance they will drag on something and get damaged.

Every time I sell a bbag, I always lose money no matter what so I do not worry about decreasing the value of my bags by tassle-trimming.

I don't think I would trim the tassles if the bag did not come with extras. But I've always gotten extras.

Back on topic....do you think the toilet case would look silly if you carried it alone as a clutch?