Introducing Miss Vert Anis Kelly

1. Excuse her shyness, she's a bit RIGIDE...:lol:

Her Vital Statistics: 28cm Vert Anis Kelly Sellier in Togo leather....PHW

I love how Hermes has used a soft leather with external stitching.. the softness of the leather tones down the "stiffness" typically associated with a rigide kelly...

The brown stitching on the vert anis leather is so gorgeous, dont you think? :heart:

PS: Actually she belongs to my sister....but thought I'll share this beauty with TPF..

Does anyone know how to insert a watermark on the fotos? thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. She's so pretty! Vert Anis is such a vibrant colour and YES, I do love the contrasting brown stitching! Your sister is so lucky and nice to let you share her with us! Mmm, yummy eye-candy!!!

3. She is GORGEOUS!!!:love:

4. love the brown stitching on green!!! the contrast is attractive!!!

5. i love the contrast of the stitching with the green. Lovely bag! Great vibrant colour

6. Oh, that is a beautiful Kelly!

Do you guys know, I've never even seen an Hermes bag in person but looking at everyone's photos is such a treat. I'll probably never be able to own one but they are such gorgeous, special bags - I totally get the mania!

7. oh my god! she's adorable! congrats!

8. She is BEAUTIFUL Arcangel!!!!!! I LOVE contrasting stitching! My Caramel Chevre Kellly has the same thing. White contrast stitching.

What a GORGEOUS color and I love the brown!......

9. Very pretty!

10. Wow!!!!! She's gorgeous!!!! :yahoo:

11. Gorgeous Kelly!! I love Vert Anis in togo!:love:

12. Oh my goodness! That Kelly is perfect! Congrats to your sister.

13. WOW!!!! She's GORGEOUS!

14. What a gorgeous Kelly! I love the contrast stitching!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice