Introducing Miss Tweedy! :) My first/last piece of RTW.. what do you think? :)

That was a great find on Ebay for your first (and I don't think last! :P) piece of Chanel RTW, Minal! The jacket is not a boxy cut. It has a slightly nipped in waist look so it is figure-flattering. The color combination of black, white, pink, etc. is dynamite. The singular top closure gives it a young, modern look. Definitely keep it! I love it!

And, as far as the matte black reissue, I'm going to pretend that I didn't see this beauty. If I venture into reissue territory, this is going to be the bag that takes me there. I just love the leather on this, but I am trying very hard to resist. I saw one at the new Neiman Marcus on Friday, and it took every ounce of self-control not to buy it. :smile:

Chi town Chanel - Haha, well it's nice to have a bit of reassurance is all... my confidence has been in the toilet lately. Thanks so much! I can't wait to get some use out of it! :smile:

PurseCrazyGal - Hi!! :smile: Aww, thank you so much, you're so sweet!! :heart:

Thank you so much handbag addict, anonymous, and Mon (I love the jacket you posted a while back)!! :heart:

Hi Steph!! Aww, I'm glad you like it! Haha, well, it probably will be my last one for a long while anyway! :P I have the perfect jacket floating around in my head (I'm picturing something in cream, gold/bronze, navy, camel/yellow, baby blue with a bronzey gold sequin trim, 3/4 length sleeves, and slightly cropped in length while being fitted)... so, unless I find that in a. my size and b. for less than $238928, I'm good for a while haha. Ohhh, well if you decide to add a reissue (not enabling you, I swear! :angel:), the matte black would be a gorgeous addition for sure... and the price is only going up, yuck! :sweatdrop: Ohhh, so the new NM had the 227? I wonder if the SA I worked with when I bought mine was bsing me haha... he mentioned that NM didn't order that size but that their store randomly got 4 - and no other store in the co. had the 227 size (just the 226)! Anyway, whatever the case, the leather is divine and I love it. :smile:

Thank you so much allbrandspls, cheapmommy, likeafeather77 (I hope you're loving your stunning dark red flap! :heart:), bagsjunkie, koala09 and drunky_krol!! :flowers: