Introducing Mama Croissant and Baby...

1. Hi Everyone!

I am finally presenting my beloved Croissant GM with her baby Pochette Croissant! :heart: I'm sure you all remember all of my authenticity questions...but I now feel 100% sure about this bag...thank you to all of you ladies who have helped me out! I know I was a little camera happy...but I just wanted to share with you all and give you a glimpse of what she looks like!:yahoo:

I really love this bag! It's a BIG bag...but has a wonderful slouch when I wear it...and has just the right amount of structure and room:P ...now I don't think I even need to get the Tulum GM anymore! So here she is everyone with her baby!!!:flowers:

Enjoy!!

DSC04075rrr.jpg DSC04081rrr.jpg DSC04080rr.jpg DSC04057rr.jpg DSC04068rr.jpg
  2. more shots...

DSC04060rr.jpg DSC04063rrr.jpg DSC04064rrr.jpg DSC04066rrr.jpg DSC04067rrr.jpg
  3. and visual aides!!

DSC04070rr.jpg DSC04074r.jpg DSC04073r.jpg DSC04052r.jpg DSC04051r.jpg
  4. OMG - it's gorgeous on you :love: Enjoy it and wear it in good health. Just beautiful:heart:

I had my eyes on a GM Croissant on eBay but I just won a BH so maybe next time (After about 1 year of me eating Hamburgher Helper and Chef Boyardee :roflmfao: to save enough $$)

5. OMG those are tooo freakin' cute ajames:wlae:
    Ok and I also hate you for looking amazing in your modeling pics:graucho:
    Congratulations:yahoo:

6. So gorgeous! Congrats!

7. OMG!!!:nuts: I have NEVER seen GM model on anyone!!! It looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! And mama/baby pic is SO CUTE!!!:love:

8. Looks super.....

9. I didn't realize the GM was that big! :nuts: they both look GREAT! CONGRATS!

10. thank you hirondelle!! I hope you can get one...it's an exquisite bag...it just takes lots of patience and searching on eBay! I too am sacrificing a lot of things to support my bag fund...(ie diet of ramen, pbj sandwiches, mac and cheese etc...!!)

and congrats on your BH:yes: ...I would love to have one of those!!

11. Congrats.

12. i love it!!! so slouchy! congrats! :love:

13. THANK YOU everyone!!!:tender:

14. Awwww the two Croissants look so cute together!!!

Congrats Jamie, the bag looks great on you!!

15. Hehe.. they're a little family, congrats !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice