introducing little miss vintage b-bag clutch

1. welp, it's been a long time since i've posted a thread about one of my babies :smile:...but this one is so beautiful & unique, that i had to share her with you (she was an e-bay find from last week) :heart:...so, without further adieu, here's little miss vintage b-bag clutch :cutesy:

DSCF4555 REV.jpg DSCF4568 REV.jpg DSCF4614 REV.jpg
  2. aaa so beautiful!!!:heart: I love vintage bags. I scour eBay for them too when I have the time. This was a very nice find. Congratulations!

3. so cute!...Is this really old or its it a flat brass era bag?

4. Wow, so elegant! I love it!

5. Ah that is soo nice! Congrats AAA what a great find!! :heart:

6. o0o0o0o beautiful bama!!! I love this clutch! gorgeous! I wonder when it was from?!?

7. awe, thanks so much for the compliments everyone :tender:...i've actually got no idea about the history of the bag & was hoping someone here might know (?) :shrugs:...i've never seen one before, but all i know is that it's beautiful & unique & i love it :heart:

8. ^^ I've never seen one before either AAA, sorry I can't help. But it is definitely unique & beautiful for sure!

9. Love unique bags. this one's elegant and a little surprising. too cool.

10. She's BEAUTIFUL bama! I'm a vintage junkie too! Congratulations love!

11. Congrats ~~IT is so unique ~~If you happened to find other clutch let me know :love:

12. wow!! thats a beauty!! enjoy her!!

the lady with no clutches.. now has...2??:smile: :smile:

13. ^^ lol, alot can happen in a day :busted

14. It's so chic!! And most definitely unique, a great treasure, Congratulations!

15. so gorgeous! :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice