Introducing Inkypinky!

1. OK....so I guess I'm officially addicted now. Two weeks ago I had zero Balenciagas, and now I have two Citys! :yahoo: Inky 06 is on the left, and that's Pinky 05 on the right. Now I know why people get all excited about 05 leather - Inky is soft and smooth, but Pinky's leather is incredible! I can't stop touching it.
    Awwww...I think they like each other! :love:

Now my only question is...what color is next?

tpf_inkpink1.jpg
  2. Great bags! Now you have to get a mini so you can call it "dinky!"

3. Gorgeous bags! I love both colors and they striking next to each other. Congratulations!

4. LOL! That's perfect!:lol:

Hopefully, I will never have one named "stinky"...

5. wow i can tell from the photo the BG looks very soft. very nice choices. So what's next?

6. I'm thinking maybe a Classique in some fabulous color. I saw a gorgeous metallic magenta one recently, but that might be pink overload!

7. I love metallics and in a small size like a classique is very glam.

8. sweet!

9. OMG, I love your INKY and i have been waiting for one forever.:crybaby: They are both gorgeous.:yahoo:

10. Haha love Inky and Pinky!!!
    now does Slinky need an Inky? methinks she might...

11. Slinky should have an inky! I have one too and it such a versatile color Great bags HC!

12. Ohh Lucky!!! Where did you find that beautiful BG City!!! They both are beautiful bags congrats!!

13. Yay!!! I loved how you named them!!

14. GORGEOUS BBAGS!!!!!!!! They look so good together!!!!!! I think a first in a bright color would be hot!!!!! How about magenta?

15. beautiful contrast! welcome to ink club!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice