Introducing... FIG & Gunmetal Stud Devote!

featherie

Moving to Ireland!
Aug 17, 2009
She is easily my new favorite :love:
GMSD01.jpg

GMSD02.jpg

GMSD03.jpg

Smooshy right out of the box, ladies!

GMSD04.jpg

GMSD05.jpg

I apologize for the crappy quality- these are just untouched iPhone pictures. My good camera is out of commission at the moment :sad:

Looovin' the gunmetal.

I've never really fell head over heels for the stud bags, but I can confidently say that the FIG and gunmetal combination really is TDF!

I know! I'm usually very conservative with bags, and anything with too much metal, a metallic sheen, even patent leather kind of turns me off. But the stud devote really caught my eye and I don't find it too tacky or obnoxious. I think it actually fits in very well with my wardrobe :smile:

OMG...this bag is amazing! I love everything about it! The gunmetal against the fig is GORGEOUS! Congrats!
BTW...I've heard the stud devotes are pretty heavy. Do you agree?

OMG...this bag is amazing! I love everything about it! The gunmetal against the fig is GORGEOUS! Congrats!
BTW...I've heard the stud devotes are pretty heavy. Do you agree?

Hey, thank you! They're definitely heavy, but they have a great shoulder strap, in my opinion. It's long enough that it will fit over thick sweaters and winter coats, which for me is an absolute necessity.

I love my matinee, but I just cannot carry her in the winter.

Wow, can I say that you pics are the first I've seen of FIG that is actually flattering? All the others I've seen looked really cold and flat. Your leather and color looks soft and pretty. I really love it! Congrats!!

Wow, can I say that you pics are the first I've seen of FIG that is actually flattering? All the others I've seen looked really cold and flat. Your leather and color looks soft and pretty. I really love it! Congrats!!

Oh, really? Well I'm sure it's not my photography skills :P

I've read what some others have said about the flat iron leather and that it's literally just a flat color, but I swear I see a purple-ish hue in different lighting. Regardless, I really really love it :smile: Thanks for your compliments!