Introducing... Coccinelle ❤

julie32

Sep 23, 2014
Hello Ladies,

I lobe to browse the threads about less-known brands for leather goods. And while the italian brand Furla has grown to a certain reputation, still only rather few people know the Italian manufacturer Coccinelle. IMO we need to change this!!! The bags are very mell-made and have a great design for a reasonable price.

So to anyone who owns Coccinelle bags: Post your pics here and lets raise the awareness.[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I had some of their bags over the years, but as I keep a certain circulation in my closet, currently theres only my 2016 christmas gift:

Coccinelle Celene velours Shopper in blu/bean:
1483955137914.jpg

Coccinelle is a very good Italian brand and your bag is lovely!:tup:
I have a small one somewhere but I have to find it...
As a matter of fact it is much too small so I rarely used it unfortunately but the leather is excellent quality.:smile:

Coccinelle is a very good Italian brand and your bag is lovely!:tup:
I have a small one somewhere but I have to find it...
As a matter of fact it is much too small so I rarely used it unfortunately but the leather is excellent quality.[emoji2]
Thank you very much! So excited to hopefully See more bags soon!

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: Mariapia
I bought one last time I was in Rome and it is love in first sight!

It is the one on the right upper corner (don't have a picture of the bag itself), I owe the bag for a year now and have been using it occasionally, it is holding up well.

To be honest, the quality is quite comparable to the other two bags (Ferragamo on the left upper corner, and Saint Laurent sac de jour in the middle) consider the price of coccinelle!

Attachments

• 0P2A0087.JPG
    0P2A0087.JPG
    333.5 KB · Views: 3,074
Coccinelle is releasing this bag, called the Ambrine, as part of their fall collection. I think it looks like the Gucci Dionysus. At $515 it's not exactly cheap but I'm sure there will be sales and it's quite a pretty bag. Not sure how I feel about the little "ears" that the strap attaches to though!
View attachment 3767083
View attachment 3767084
View attachment 3767085
View attachment 3767086
View attachment 3767087
Gucci Dionysus! Exactly my thought when I first saw it! I was drawn to the yellow one with floral print, but not too sure because it looks so much like Gucci...

Coccinelle is releasing this bag, called the Ambrine, as part of their fall collection. I think it looks like the Gucci Dionysus. At $515 it's not exactly cheap but I'm sure there will be sales and it's quite a pretty bag. Not sure how I feel about the little "ears" that the strap attaches to though!
View attachment 3767083
View attachment 3767084
View attachment 3767085
View attachment 3767086
View attachment 3767087
Looks great :smile: I had a Coccinelle as a work bag a few years ago, and it was a really lovely bag