Introducing...BLUE Sequin Spotlight!!!!!!!!

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
It came today! Beautiful blue! "Big Boy" Number 2!!!!

004.jpg

Isn't he beautiful!!!??

003.jpg

I hope these pics are not too big, I resized them when I uploaded them, but they still might not be small enough. Sorry mods!

The back!

Both of my babies, along with my new crab keychain! Mu husband put it on! (And yes, he likes my new spotlight just as much as the old one, heehee!)

002.jpg

Close up of crab!

I also have purchased some other things since I did my introduction here that I would like to share!

My Cranberry Sabrina, scored off the Bay!
023-1.jpg

And my Cherry Brooke, scored at Dillards!

026.jpg

A better shot of my newest outlet bag (my cam cord was lost when I got it, but not anymore!)

021-1.jpg

And the final thing, my bumblebee keychain!
030.jpg

Wheew! That's a lot of stuff! And I am not even done yet...join me next week for my next reveal of a lil' bag and another keychain! They are being shipped now.

Thank you all for being here to see the show! I love this site! LOL.

Can't wait to see ya'lls reveals!

-PCL

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Thank you for viewing my thread, and thank you for your kind words! I can't really share my stuff with people around me, because then they get kind of "uptight" (I can't find a better word). Only my husband really compliments them and doesn't give me a hard time about my Coach addiction. It's nice to be able to come here and share a common interest!
I think it is a money thing, but I don't know. They just get "weird".

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
No, it came with it...the backpack has 3! I love the little disco ball!

btw...I do keep an eye out for the oil slick sabrina for you, because I have read do many of your posts! If I find it, I will definitely let you know ASAP! LOL.

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
No, it came with it...the backpack has 3! I love the little disco ball!

btw...I do keep an eye out for the oil slick sabrina for you, because I have read do many of your posts! If I find it, I will definitely let you know ASAP! LOL.

Oh thank you for doing the lookout thing... the Oil Slick is amazingly hard to find...

The bag is gorgeous and the Discoball really works.. Leave it up to Coach to find the perfect charm...