Introducing - Anjou Reversible Tote

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And to clarify, I meant €230 for the tag alone, the bag definitely does not come with the tag any more, sadly. At least not at the Paris store.

2. Sorry, one more post because I can't contain myself...I'm in LOVE with this bag!!! This is my first Goyard. I had planned to buy another LV during this Paris trip, but fell in love with the Anjou instead. I was going to buy an Alma BB in cerise vernis leather that I've wanted for a year, but jettisoned that idea as soon as I saw the Anjou. Completely different bag, but it's just so awesome, unique, and perfect for everyday wear and travel!

The Anjou seems to be a sturdier bag than the St Louis, given the double layer canvas/leather, and the Goyard pattern peeks out from the lining even when you wear it leather side out. It's still very lightweight like the St Louis. Now I just need to figure out how to protect the white leather and canvas to avoid getting it all marked up. :smile:

3. It's beautiful; congrats!

4. Thanks so much for sharing! Your bag is lovely! Can't wait to get my hands on one..... :graucho:

5. This is lovely! I'm new to Goyard, and just ordered a St. Louis PM. Are the handles on the Anjou the same length as the St. Louis? I would love to exchange my order for this one if the weight is still light enough and if the handles have another inch or so. Congrats on such a pretty bag!

6. Hi lanit, I'm also new to Goyard so I'm not 100% sure, but I did look at the St Louis and the Anjou in the store. I didn't put them right next to each other to measure exactly, but my impression was that the Anjou PM was almost exactly the same size as the St Louis PM, or if anything, maybe just a tiny bit smaller because of the double layers. The straps seemed the same length to me, and the Anjou is just a tiny bit heavier (like maybe an ounce or two), but still very light compared to most bags. I thought that the Anjou was really beautiful in person and the leather is very soft and supple. I'd say go for it if you're thinking of exchanging! Every single color was stunning. It was hard to pick.

7. #97 Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    Update from Goyard's Facebook:

Maison Goyard is pleased to invite you to discover its latest creation, the Anjou reversible bag. A luxe variation around the Saint-Louis tote, it is available in exclusivity in the U.S at the Goyard flaship store in NYC.
    * Maison Goyard
    20, East 63rd Street, New York, NY 10065
    + 1 (212) 813-0005
    newyork@goyard.com

11058602_1045224475496821_6903400363172297507_o.jpg

12010788_1045224728830129_2903049721445808832_o.jpg
    Source: https://www.facebook.com/Goyard/posts/1045225862163349

8. Was just going to post, available at NYC boutique now.
    Yes the St. Louis PM and GM are same size as Anjou.

9. Here is a black Anjou. I bought it in Paris in July. It's heavier than St. Louis. The straps are thicker too. Love the tag, but it only arrived after 1.5 months

Attached Files:

redkitty likes this.
  10. Congrats! Is it PM? I really want one!

Or five in different colours, lol. :graucho:

11. Thanks, fell in love with it when I saw the ad in YouTube. So happen they just launched it the same week I was in Paris. It's a PM. I love the Grey! But I already had a St. Louis in grey, so I picked black.

12. That ad is ADdictive. :P

My Goyard tote wishlist is a St. Louis PM in white and the Anjou PM in black/tan, navy, grey, and burgundy! Having a white Anjou might be too stressful for me. :biggrin:

13. White Anjou is definitely too stressful! Lol! St. Louis is a lovely bag but mind you they don't last well, the corners of my bag is already worn out and I can see a little hole coming.

14. LOVE the black!! It's gorgeous, and I love the tag!

I seriously might need more of these, in different colors.

15. Thank you. Yes one can never have enough of St Louise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice