Introducing "3 The Hard Way!" (Pic)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello you all. As most of you may know I am an "accessories hog." :smile: I love LV bags and although I have amassed quite a purse collection, it's the accessories that get my engine running! :P I get more "oooohs & aaaaahs" from my accessories (spa mules, bear pin, sunglasses, barrettes, bracelets etc) plus they just have a way of making an outfit "POP" in such a cool way. :yes: I have been longing for the day when all three of these babies would be mine. Today is the day! :wlae: Thank goodness I am now done.

[​IMG]

2. I'm happy for you. Celebrate!:drinkup:

3. Congrats! Love them! I love unique stuff!

4. Love them... I love the conte de fees range ..congrats:love:

5. I've never seen those in IRL, wow! Model them sometime?:smile: Congrats!

6. congrats on your purchase. I'm looking into small things. I'm thinking about buying a contact case from coach...I'm right there with you...

btw their beautiful

7. so pretty!

8. Those are gorgeous!

9. In this pic my golden dreadlocs are in a high ponytail accented with the vachetta LV Butterfly:

[​IMG]

10. Since I've been on a hair ornament kick I thought I'd share this pic too since we rarely see these accessories on someone:

[​IMG]

11. By the way, I totally meant to say thank you to you all for the compliments. It's late... I must be sleepy.

12. Oh they're gorgeous and you wear them so well! Congrats!

13. They look fantastic and really suit you. I love them.

14. They're gorgeous :yes:

15. :nuts: Wow! Congrats !!! They look great and looks good on you:yes: :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice