Introduce Your Avatar !!

Jan 23, 2006
My Avatar is a picture of me taken in September of last year,at a New York City Studio for a photo shoot for my designs. I was also styling a another photo shoot layout at the same studio for a friend of mine,who is a makeup artist.

Who is your Avatar? What is your Avatar ?

My Avatar is Da Vinci, my shih tzu. He turned one last month and we had a party for him at a Paw-tisserie. So cute. I also have a Westie named Francesca, and two cats, Pino and Butters.

Introducing Lucy...my three year old shih-tzu. I adopted her last year from HALO rescue in Phoenix. She was surrendered by a neglectful owner who tied her to a tree for most of the day. When I brought her home she didn't know how to play with doggy toys...now her favorite toy is her squeaky heart! Don't let her cuteness fool you...she can snore louder than any man! She also snorts like a little piggy, especially at dinnertime and when out for a walk. She has different snorts for her emotions...I am convinced she "talks" to me lol.

Mine is of my precious little Chihuahua Maya. She was a surprise from my husband, and quite literally the best surprise I've ever recieved. She's 9 months old. Annnnnd I love her so much, and right now she is staring at me wanting a treat. :smile:

mine is The Cassie Mae, my 1-year-old English Bulldog. The Cassie Mae is in charge of the running and supervision of my parents' house. and, of course, protection of the sofa at all times.

Mine is just something my friend sent me, and I thought it was really funny. The irony is that I don't think I would ever tell someone directly that their purse/bag is fake.

Pradasmeadow said:
My Avatar is a picture of me taken in September of last year,at a New York City Studio for a photo shoot for my designs. I was also styling a another photo shoot layout at the same studio for a friend of mine,who is a makeup artist.

Who is your Avatar? What is your Avatar ?

OOHhhhh....Designs? Can we have details? ;)

Great photo, I thought it looked like a pro headshot. Must have been fun.