Intro and a question!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone! I am Val. Im just starting to get into designer purses. I am saving up for my first chanel. I was wondering about the prices for the chanel large shoping totes (again, not sure of the exact names, but the one that is black and quilted with a chain handle and the black one with black C's and a black corner. Sorry if this is confusing haha) Thanks in advance. I can't wait to start expanding my collection!

2. i think you mean the Grand Shopping Tote...the new price is $2350.00

3. Ok thanks! Also, how much is the small shopping tote, medium bag, large flap bags and classic flap bags? And how much are the wallets? Sorry for all the questions, im trying to figure out what to get first!

4. I think the two bags you mentioned are the GST and the Cambon black on black tote.

5. Thanks! Do you know how much the Cambon is as well as the others I mentioned in my second post? We have a chanel a few hours away so I don't get to visit it too often!

6. Thanks so much!

7. Welcome to TPF, Val!