Intrecciato Rete

LLANeedle

O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Has anyone seen the rete tote IRL? It's on the BV website (sorry, I don't know how to get the pic from there to here). It's perforated and has adjustable handles. Is it has bulky as the dimensions suggest? Do the handles look good extended to fit on the shoulder? TIA

LLA - This bag is on my radar. I have seen it at Saks and in the BV boutique. Were there one bag this season for me, it would be the Rete in Chene. Yes, the bag is large, a little bigger than a medium Cabat...maybe more like a large. But, it is the most squishy, chewy leather. The inside is perforated, too. I love this bag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• chenretettotess2011.jpg
    chenretettotess2011.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 950
SS, I too thought it looked my intaglia veneta and I just love how that one feels. jburgh, the width measurement is a bit less than a medium cabat......but it feels as big to you as a large cabat? Oh oh.

seems like everyone that loves this bag, loves the intaglia veneta too....My thoughts exactly...there is no softer and squishier leather..LLANeedle, I have never held the large cabat IRL, but have some Mediums in my collection and IMO it feels bigger than the medium cabat...I also wear the sides of my medium tucked in, so it gives me the same feeling when carrying it..

SS, I too thought it looked my intaglia veneta and I just love how that one feels. jburgh, the width measurement is a bit less than a medium cabat......but it feels as big to you as a large cabat? Oh oh.

It does feel like a large, but it doesn't feel like a large KWIM? I do not feel that it is too big, or too wide. I have to be careful with big bags because, I am a larger woman. Oh, LLA, can you visit a SAKs nearby?

LLANeedle

Ditto with Grandmommie- I have this tote as well and love it:P I have been wearing it everyday since I got it. It is very light and "squishy". I like jburgh's word "chewy". I love how it lays- it looks great with the sides tucked in- I don't find the size to be too big. Big fan of this big.