Intrecciato Messenger

Jun 2, 2010
Anyone have one and willing to post modeling shots, or photos of what you put in it? I just bought one in Nero! So excited to get it!

It’s this size, I believe:
IMG_0688.jpg

Back story: I put in an offer for the one I had authenticated and the seller countered... Before I could accept, the seller decided to end the listing. Today, it was relisted at a higher price than the counter offer, but I did BIN anyway since I do love the crossbody style. I’m very confused at the whole situation but I still think it was a good price for it, if it’s in the condition it’s listed to be. Here’s hoping it all turns out well and the seller pushes through with it!

I am so disappointed with this seller. Now she is claiming that her puppy chewed on it as she was getting it ready to ship. First, she cancels the auction after sending me a counter offer, then relists at a higher price and then cancels again?

I am so disappointed with this seller. Now she is claiming that her puppy chewed on it as she was getting it ready to ship. First, she cancels the auction after sending me a counter offer, then relists at a higher price and then cancels again?
I wonder if you'll see it relisted again?

I wonder if you'll see it relisted again?

Who knows? Maybe she’s blocked me so I won’t see the listing. If that’s even possible? I’m so bummed. [emoji20]

I went to the Outlet in Orlando a couple of weeks ago and have been itching for a new (new to me) BV since... I was so disappointed with this transaction that I started searching for other styles and added Bal to the search. So now I want soooo many [emoji23]

Reactions: muchstuff
Who knows? Maybe she’s blocked me so I won’t see the listing. If that’s even possible? I’m so bummed. [emoji20]

I went to the Outlet in Orlando a couple of weeks ago and have been itching for a new (new to me) BV since... I was so disappointed with this transaction that I started searching for other styles and added Bal to the search. So now I want soooo many [emoji23]
I know the feeling...:panic:

Reactions: H’sKisses