Interview with a purse company - wear LV?

Update - the interview was this afternoon and after all of your generous advice I remembered that I had a black "business bag" in my closet. It was large enough to hold an unfolded copy of my resume as well as my day to day items (so I only had this one bag). I had done some research on the company and found that their products have been featured in Glamour, Vogue, InStyle, etc. I actually commented to the CEO that I really liked one of the bags that I saw in Glamour and *surprise* he gave it to me.

Thank you all again for you great advice!!

I have never carried ANY handbag on an interview. Leave it locked in your trunk. Only carry a portfolio or leather folder with your resume and work samples. There is really no need for a handbag at an interview, is there?

excellent idea, keep your wallet in your breifcase.
It'll probably confuse them ...good luck.

Update - the interview was this afternoon and after all of your generous advice I remembered that I had a black "business bag" in my closet. It was large enough to hold an unfolded copy of my resume as well as my day to day items (so I only had this one bag). I had done some research on the company and found that their products have been featured in Glamour, Vogue, InStyle, etc. I actually commented to the CEO that I really liked one of the bags that I saw in Glamour and *surprise* he gave it to me.

Thank you all again for you great advice!!

Can we see a Pic ?

wow! he gave you a bag? sweet! i think that it's great that you were familiar w/ their products and commented that you had seen them i magazines. it just shows how interested you are in their products and that you know the industry. best of luck with the job!!!

:okay: