Interview Update

CONGRATS!! :yahoo:
you are such so lucky gal!!
you never ending satisfy looking around bag at the store :drool::love:

err... may I know, how did u apply job via internet? or submit CV and cover letter to local boutique not head office isn't? ;)

CONGRATS!! :yahoo:
you are such so lucky gal!!
you never ending satisfy looking around bag at the store :drool::love:

err... may I know, how did u apply job via internet? or submit CV and cover letter to local boutique not head office isn't? ;)

Hi,

I wasn't even thinking about applying when the DH forward me a listing from craigslist. I just applied for fun and 2 weeks from the date that I sent over my resume I got a call from LV to come in for an interview and a week after the interview they called and offer me a position.

Oooh I'll be in Union Square that Sunday around 11AM... I'll look for you

Hi Roussel..

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. It was great meeting you. Sorry, I didn't get to stay and chat too long. They pulled me out of a meeting . hehehe.. Did you find what you needed at Neimans? ttyl...

Amy

That is so exciting!:nuts: Congrats on your new job, I can't imagine anywhere better to work than LV with all those lovely things.
Good luck with the temptation though of not spending every cent you earn in the store!:P

congrats! if its not too forward of me to ask but tell us what your discount is when you find out =) and how many pieces you can buy!! i heard at gucci they're limited to somewhere less than 10 per year..