International Sites

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey everyone

Me again! I was just wondering if any of you knew any websites that sell BAGS (of course) and they're willing to ship overseas!

Basically, looking for any brand - doesn't matter!!!

BRING IT ON!!! :biggrin:

I hope this was the correct place to post this! If not, PLEASE let me know!!!!!!

Thanking you in advance!

Helen :lol:

2. i think luisaviaroma.com ships basically anywhere. they're based in italy. i think net-a-porter.com does, too.

3. aloharag.com
    designergoodsonline.com

There's a bunch, but the problem will be the customs fees.. they can get quite hefty !

4. Neiman Marcus ships to europe, don't know if they ship to new zealand though. ask one of their SA's, there's an online chat.

5. i read that too but then i asked and they said it was no problem. all you need is a credit card, you can even place your order in with the SA in the chatroom.

6. Oh wow, that's great, thanks JJ!! :smile:

7. hey thanks for all the replies, i'll be sure to check it out!!! :smile:

8. Love designergoodsonline! I bought a prada sport messenger bag there a couple of years ago for my laptop! great deal!