International Shipping

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I searched, and couldn't find a thread about this issue..

I won and purchased a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes on October 6.

I got an email with tracking information saying that they were posted on October 12, via Royal Mail Airsure.

This is my first international purchase. What is the typical wait? Nothing has been updated on USPS site, and the Royal Mail site says its en route to US.

Thanks for any help/advice :smile:

2. Can you not just check on the Royal Mail website how long Airsure typically takes to the US??

3. #3 Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    It didn't specify a time frame.

:sad:

4. i would say anywhere from a week to two, but i've had some things take a month :/ (and that wasn't even ebay -- it was a package from a reputable online retailer)

5. It may take anywhere from a week to two or three or four, depending on the country of origin and how long it takes customs to clear it. I bought a pair of Chanel sunglasses from a reputable retailer in the UK, had it shipped via Royal Mail fully insured, and it took about 2 weeks to arrive.

6. I would contact the carrier. They're better equipped to estimate transit time.

7. #7 Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    :sad:

lol, I hate waiting! Thanks for the help ladies. It isn't letting me send an email. It says my zipcode isn't valid when it is.
    Ugh!