International M/O NIGHTMARE!!!!!

ok ladies I am the other person whom she scammed for over $600...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120128566654

arrrggghhh...she's saying that she has sent my bag and that I am the one who scammed her by saying that I dont have the bag w/ me...gosh, for Pete's sake is she out of her mind????!!!! she cant even give me a scanned copy of the shipping receipt and just gave some random numbers and info w/c are non-existent!!!

PLEASE BEWARE AND NEVER DEAL WITH THIS PERSON!!!:cursing::cursing:

ok ladies I am the other person whom she scammed for over $600...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120128566654

arrrggghhh...she's saying that she has sent my bag and that I am the one who scammed her by saying that I dont have the bag w/ me...gosh, for Pete's sake is she out of her mind????!!!! she cant even give me a scanned copy of the shipping receipt and just gave some random numbers and info w/c are non-existent!!!

PLEASE BEWARE AND NEVER DEAL WITH THIS PERSON!!!:cursing::cursing:

So, did you file the eBay claim against her?

And she has 29 bidders on her current item. What a pain... ebay really should be more vigilant on sellers like this... I think if you have 3 strikes of fraud, your account should be suspended. HECK, 1 case of proven fraud and your account should be closed. Ebay cares more about their stock, than the users... its sad, but oh so very true. Ebay even knows this is how the users feel... and still, nothing!:cursing:

Amour im sure someone from Canada can help you with this. Ladies from Canada SOS please. Im sure this seller is lurking around here anyway or maybe even a member here who is just hiding in her username. Scammers like her should be taught a lesson!!!:cursing:

Amour im sure someone from Canada can help you with this. Ladies from Canada SOS please. Im sure this seller is lurking around here anyway or maybe even a member here who is just hiding in her username. Scammers like her should be taught a lesson!!!:cursing:
I don't think it's country-specific, she just needs to follow through on the Item Not Received claim through Paypal...

it is amazing that ebay allows her to continue her auctions...but then, i am talking about ebay so i shouldn't be surprised!!!
good luck amour, i hope you get your money back and to purse...good on you for leaving a negative! she truly deserve it.

Well, let me first say that I have learned a valuable lesson to NEVER, EVER, EVER send a money order for an Ebay transaction EVER again!!!! I won a very expensive item on Ebay. The seller said she would only take a Money order since she was selling it for her sister (I don't understand why she couldn't just WD the money and hand it over), but, anyway....I mailed the MO ($800.00) on June 4th. 10 days later, the seller emails me to ask where the payment is? I told her I mailed it (to Canada) on June 4th and it could just be delayed. She starts giving me a hard time about how she has dealth with non-paying bidders in the past. I have over 1000 transactions with 100% positive FB. The next thing I know, she files a non-paying bidder dispute against me?? :cursing: Well, needless to say, I freaked!! Then, she got all nice and said she would wait until I worked it out. Had to wait 30 days to put a trace/stop payment on it. Then, yesterday, in the mail I get the MO's that were signed by the seller and cashed on JUNE 18th!!!!!! WTF?? :cursing: I emailed her 4 times since then with no response. Now, I have to file a fraud claim and wait yet again. The post office told me if they find there is fraud involved, I will get a refund. What a HUGE nightmare. I think the bag sold for less than she expected and she was trying to back out of the deal. Makes me sick, the whole thing. Here is the link to the auction, so, beware and stay far, far away from this seller!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=120125013999&rd=1&rd=1

log on to goofbay.com under tools and enter her name.....her f/b all come up interesting!

with the two transactions that she had a negative- surprisingly she asked for western union payments where before she accepts paypal- maybe so she will not be put into dispute or maybe she has problems too with paypal for all the dispute she is facing tsk tsk tsk smelling a dead rat here ladies??

Oh that's reespiece (from TPF & TFS) who's multiple IDs on here and ebay, and has been banned several times for scamming members here, listing new bags only to send old, nasty ones, and trying to secretly snatch bags out from under others by lying to the recipient (by saying they're fake even though they're not, etc) so they drop out of a sale. There are several stories about her, but one long one was in a forum that no longer exists. I knew she was a liar and a cheat, but now she's flat out stealing money although I think she's "claimed" not to receive something before...like a MO or item. Yeah, she's taken paypal but prefers not..either her identity will be recognized or paypal banned her also. People like that never go away. What a loser.