INTERMIX warehouse sale 8/26-8/28

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
NYC intermix warehouse sale at the metropolitan building north entrance. W 19th street between 6th and 7th.

OMG, accessories - necklaces, bracelets ---- 90% off

buy 5 items - get 10% additional
buy 8 items - get 15% additional
buy 10 items - get 20% additional

I just came back from there. a TON of stuff... totally worth checking out.

I totally scored and bought 10 items of course!!! :nuts:

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
OMG< there's A TON of clothes in a lot of sizes.

Cardigans, dresses, shirts, hoodies, bikinis, etc.

I couldn't sift through the racks fast enough.... i didn't even go through all the racks... I bought a bunch of tops. But i wish i looked through the dresses!

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
I'll post pics later... a lot of cute camis, shirts, sooo much.. there was just TOO much stuff --- lots and lots of fabulous pieces!!!

Missoni dresses, stella mccartney bags, good gawd... i couldn't even go through them all :sad:

I want to go back for more sweaters!!!

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
OMG, yes at 9:30 AM.... and now that the dailycandy email went out... probably a lot more people will be there

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
^^^ it's two days thithi, are you sure you can't make it? Mulberry is having a sale tomorrow in the same bldg!

campertwins

May 7, 2007
hi d & g, can you tell me if there's any handbag/wallet available at the sample sale?
Thanks for the report!

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
NYC
hi d & g, can you tell me if there's any handbag/wallet available at the sample sale?
Thanks for the report!

I didn't see wallets.. i seen stella mccartney lesportsac travel bags, a zac posen and something else.

TONS of clothes though and funky necklaces. I was surprised... 90% off of their overpriced jewelry is a steal... so buy more of those and you can get 20% off of your whole purchase. I shouldve bought more stuff for christmas presents LOL, but i was only thinking about myself.

I didn't even get to look at the missoni or stella mccartney dresses :sad:

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
Definitely worth a trip. No wallets. They did have some bags. I remember a few MCM bags and clear Michael Kors totes. They one beautiful Chloe clutch, but it was still $800.00. I picked up two adorable DVF shopping totes for $9/each from $70. The shoes were still expensive for what they were and the selection picked over.

Tee shirts\leggings were $9. The clothing was almost overwhelming. Some of it over priced, but other stuff a great deal.