INTERMIX COUPON!! 20% off!

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. xxxxxxxx

Go there to get coupon!!!

2. Thank you for posting that!! Hopefully they have some great sale items!

3. np. went by flatiron and they had a great selection. in particular, they had some cute chloe stuff (i'm a big fan).

4. anyone hit up any of the other stores? any good finds? worth visiting?

5. does anyone have a coupon they could email me? i can PM you my email address!

6. oooo, i love their selection, the best of the best...but i couldnt find the coupon on the website
    ...is that your blog? its soo cute

7. roaryangel<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5383158", true); </SCRIPT> , I can't seem to find the coupon on your website. Can you just attach it here?

8. it's a coupon code : BLUES for 20% off

9. I thought BLUES was for shopintuition.com not intermix? Am I mistaken?

10. the post is the second item on page 2. unfortch, can't post the pic b/c intermix wisely configured it as 12 different jpegs (so the coupon is all broken up).

xxxxx

11. It looks like the coupon only applies to items on sale:
    xxxxx for 20% off all Intermix Sale Items, In Store. For various reasons, coupon cannot be shown in full form here.

I wonder what the "various reasons" mentioned are!

12. i did email the vie society and got an email back - unfortunately, all the jpgs showed as broken links! boo. i guess this means that i am just not meant to go shopping at intermix today.

13. what is the code for 20% off?

14. ^this thread is very old.