Interlocking G Belt

bex08

Aug 20, 2016
I couldn't seem to find the dedicated belt thread, but just wanted to post my new to me Gucci Interlocking G belt :smile:
I've been looking for a Gucci belt for a while and trying to decide between the double G or interlocking G design... I ultimately decided the double G is a bit too flashy for me, although it's very trendy right now. Also might be why I stayed clear of it since it's everywhere now.
I knew I wanted a thinner belt (1") that I could wear on both my waist and hips and once this one came along in Nut Brown colour with GHW I knew I had to have it!

The leather is so nice, would definitely recommend this style if you're looking for a more low-key Gucci belt :heart: (sorry for the bad photo, it's hard to take pics of!)
IMG_1595.JPG

I couldn't seem to find the dedicated belt thread, but just wanted to post my new to me Gucci Interlocking G belt :smile:
I've been looking for a Gucci belt for a while and trying to decide between the double G or interlocking G design... I ultimately decided the double G is a bit too flashy for me, although it's very trendy right now. Also might be why I stayed clear of it since it's everywhere now.
I knew I wanted a thinner belt (1") that I could wear on both my waist and hips and once this one came along in Nut Brown colour with GHW I knew I had to have it!

The leather is so nice, would definitely recommend this style if you're looking for a more low-key Gucci belt :heart: (sorry for the bad photo, it's hard to take pics of!)
View attachment 3782249
love it! I have the black one!!!

Reactions: bex08