Interior Bag Organizer??

Jan 17, 2013
Don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum or not, but you guys know those bag organizers you can switch from bag to bag without moving your stuff? Ok personally I don't like doing that and won't since most of my bags have interior pockets and such, but do you know if there's anything like that for an LV Papillon?? I love it but don't use it much because everything is everywhere. The phone is floating around with the keys and the pens and the everything lol. I don't think the average organizers out there would fit in a Papillon. Any thoughts or ideas welcome!

TIA

Last edited:
cosmetic bags do not work for me. I forget what is in the cosmetic bag, and then I am like a maniac rooting through the bag pulling out cosmetic bags, looking through interior pockets, etc.................I know that I am doing something wrong, just haven't figured out how to fix it.........................pls advise, best Bonnie

You can ask samorga on etsy to customize something for you

thanks for this info! i am going to look into this shop. i bought my first bag organizer a couple years ago and i can not imagine carrying a bag without one now!

cosmetic bags do not work for me. I forget what is in the cosmetic bag, and then I am like a maniac rooting through the bag pulling out cosmetic bags, looking through interior pockets, etc.................I know that I am doing something wrong, just haven't figured out how to fix it.........................pls advise, best Bonnie

i don't want several small bags either! i don't have time to look through them - an open organizer is much better!

I don't like the look of them, Ive inspected them in shops but think its an easy way to taint a nice bag. I've only seen nylon ones with little silver handles.
I do use other bag organisers thought, I have a lovely gold leather interior bag that I got out of another bag years ago that is very useful in massive bags.
Sometimes in smaller bags a soft zippy purses for thing like headphones or chargers.

Don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum or not, but you guys know those bag organizers you can switch from bag to bag without moving your stuff? Ok personally I don't like doing that and won't since most of my bags have interior pockets and such, but do you know if there's anything like that for an LV Papillon?? I love it but don't use it much because everything is everywhere. The phone is floating around with the keys and the pens and the everything lol. I don't think the average organizers out there would fit in a Papillon. Any thoughts or ideas welcome!

TIA

I always had the same problem with my Papillon and it drove me crazy. I love the bag but use organizers in all my other bags and looked everywhere but never found one that worked for the Papillon. I hope you find something and if you do please post pics and info. Good luck :biggrin:

I haven't found one yet but I'm probably being really picky. What's this VIP thing people keep mentioning?? I've thought about just doing cosmetic bags or something, I have a Tiffany pencil pouch I got a few years ago and a Tiffany coin purse... If I can find them I may just start using those.

I use large ziplock bags for my backpack. I use clear make up and school supply bags to move between handbags; never have a problem finding anything. I have some really cute supply bags from Borders before they went out of business.