Style Interior and fashion designer Kelly Wearstler!

am2022

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
I have always liked Kelly's work - she dances to her own tune and doesn't follow any trends... very talented and eclectic taste in house interior and very unique / bohemian and rock and roll one day and can be glamorous the following day...
she seems to live life to its fullest and stays grounded with a loving husband and 2 cute sons!!! and not to mention, probably worth millions but she seems non chalant about it!

she just launched her website where you can shop her line from home to clothing etc and a blog too..
I think you are right... her RTW initial market impact wasn't that great... but i believe in her talent.. maybe she just needs to warm up some more..
to be honest with you - i like her best when she is in her casual clothes... i think she should design more towards everyday clothes...but we shall see
What happend to her RTW line? Didn't seem to be doing too well.

She is very eclectic and that is part of her charm, but in RTW, I think you need to start with a clear vision.. Tory Birch is a good example of that. Channel the 60's and be successful even if none of what you do is original.