interesting situation over at amazon...

MandM

Mar 20, 2006
Hi Everybody,

Check this out: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...036-0812659?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=1036592

That Fendi bag is a pretty generic style, but they are still selling it for such a low price -- could it be for real? Some of the customer comments seem to say no. But it's from AMAZON itself, not a third party, and I always felt like you could trust amazon (not like ebay, or designerimports.com or something).

I'm beginning to think that neiman marcus is the only place you can trust:nuts:

i dunno if it's real or not, but bags similar to that are always on bluefly.com, so it wouldn't surprise me if it went significantly under retail. might want to try them, bluefly is very trustworthy.

yeah, from what I've been reading here, bluefly seems really good. Although I think that they list this particular bag at a higher price. This is not at all my favorite fendi bag...but it's just so cheap!

I bought a Prada nylong bag from Amazon.com - comes with all the authenticity cards and the etching in the metal hardware. Real in my books.

The third party sellers are a whole 'nother story.

I've been eyeing that Fendi bag in leather. It sold out before I feel like I'm ready to take the plunge. *sigh*

I was looking at those nylon prada bags too! I'm glad to hear that they are real. I'm thinking of getting this little fendi bag if it seems genuine. The style looks so versetile. I'm happy to just get it in jacquard...but the leather looks nice too:smile:

mandm said:
I was looking at those nylon prada bags too! I'm glad to hear that they are real. I'm thinking of getting this little fendi bag if it seems genuine. The style looks so versetile. I'm happy to just get it in jacquard...but the leather looks nice too:smile:
If you have any concerns at all, you can always email their customer service. I bought the Prada bag knowing that if it is indeed fake, Amazon.com would honor a refund. I would buy that Fendi bag you're seeing in black leather if they still have it but they don't. :cry: