Interesting purse article in the Toronto Star

1. Here is the link:

TheStar.com - Money Bags

And one of our very own TPF members is mentioned. :yahoo:

2. Great article--thanks.

3. Very impressive! Very interesting too... unfortunately I don't recognize tPF members.

4. It's "Stylefly" on here...she has had some good press attention up there in Ca, from what I hear!

5. Aw shucks:shame: ...It's true, it's me! I took her bag shopping at Holt's, it was so much fun...
    I get some press for my website but now I am being mercilessly teased for my newly-outed bag addiction by people I never would have dreamed read the Star:lol:

6. ^^^congrats! That's cool!

7. Heh heh...guess you are busted out to all of Toronto:lol:

8. Hehe! Sorry I busted you stylefly!
    I couldn't help myself and I knew you probably aren't the type of girl to toot your own horn so I did it for you! :graucho:

I also noticed you posted a new thread about needing a replacement bag for your Balenciaga addiction! Maybe in response to all that ribbing? I say ignore those naysayers and wear your BB's proudly! But there's always room for additions to your family if you feel like you're in need of a change! :yes:

9. Your a celeb!! :yahoo:

10. Nice article!

11. Great article- thank you for sharing.

12. Tee hee...thanks for the "out";) ...good thing the hubster and I already share these things or I would be SO :busted

And thanks for your concern about possibly getting out of Balenciagas- no threat there, I just really want to find a bag that looks different from the same thing I wear every day!
    Thank you all for your comments- I think she did a great job in the article. Also, I am being taunted (in a friendly way, I think) from all angles right now so it's nice to have my support group here!
    I really plugged the PF too, she was fascinated by the idea of a forum where everyone is constantly in a blissed-out shopaholic state, he he he...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice