Interesting info on Ottone

harbour city.

the SAs there are really very helpful (or mabbe its due to the fact that i have given them quite alot of business) ...

and the bag is displayed on a shelf that is against the glass and looking out of the glass, you see a view of the ocean terminal and the sea.....so nice!....

:girlsigh:

harbour city is such a nice mall esp. after the expansion. i remember there is a good tea place close to BV on the ground floor. I forgot the name of it and you can easily run into celebrities there. oh, and on peddar, isn't that across from BV too? so after getting some BV goodies, you can always go grab yourself a nice pair of shoes too :tup:

kopibaby, i am definitely going to the bv harbour city store now! can't wait for 30th nov - hopefully there are still lots of goodies in store for me to check out!

the store is big. a lot of stuff! dont worry. you will end up walking up and down the store...looking here and there, left and right...and wishing that you can jus pick a piece of every model...and when you are here, if the pink beauty is still here, you gotta try it on! its amazng!

"quite alot of business"

please spill ms kopibaby. we dont like secrets here esp with your BV purchases :yes: so what goodies did you get ??

hints?

haha! catabie, you poring over the posts, arent u? i will take pics and share....but i didnt bring the transfer cable with me :hysteric: so i cant upload the pics until i get home!

...something for the feet, something for the shoulder, something for the eyes, something for money & cards, something for cosmetics....:P er...i tink that should be all....hopefully didnt miss out anything..

harbour city is such a nice mall esp. after the expansion. i remember there is a good tea place close to BV on the ground floor. I forgot the name of it and you can easily run into celebrities there. oh, and on peddar, isn't that across from BV too? so after getting some BV goodies, you can always go grab yourself a nice pair of shoes too :tup:

good memory catabie! on pedder same level as bv. but its quite easy to get lost in the mall coz its huge and the signage and markings are not fantastic. i didnt go into on pedder but i did grab several pairs of shoes from some of the local brands shops here.

i am going bankrupt soooon at the rate i am going!:hysteric: and i have two more days here!

kopibaby I grew up in Harbour City Mall; I used to go there every weekend with my parents so I know that place inside out.

I can't wait for your big reveal! i am getting so excited for you :yahoo::yahoo:
Have fun in the shopping heaven!

kopibaby, I also saw the ostrich cabat at Habour Plaza when I was in HK a few weeks back and I was soooo tempted....
did you visit the BV boutique at Landmark? they have the same cabat in two other colours - a mustardy yellow hue and another in red :yes: they also have a bigger collection there.

I am also having sleepless nights due to one of the pieces they showed me last time, it's a karung tote in intrecciato in two colours - ferro and ottone...the lining was ottone as well. I keep pinching my self for not getting it....:P

I wanna go back to Hong Kong! :nuts: We definitely have to do that tPF meet there soon!

rox,
havent been to landmark yet. i have been confining my shopping to walking distances within the tshim sha tsui area as the hotel is here and i had to deal with the necessary of work for the past few days!

but work's over and finally i am venturing out! so def pop by landmark and pacific place outlet....

red cabat?!?! omg! i am scared to step into the shop now....:drool: