Interesting info on Ottone

oh lord. i am so dying to go home just to try on the asian size cabat and they have one in ostrich skin???? can you tell me what color it was, kopibaby?

does you wanting to try on an asian sized cabat mean that yours isn't one? I always thought it was the asian one... :s off to look at (er, study) your action shot again, what a great excuse :P

hon, mine is a medium size. i was so pregnant back then carrying it so it might look smaller than it actually is ;)

it's not the pregnancy that threw me off, it's just that there are too many fabulous women here with ottone cabats that I get confused :P

anyhow, went back and looked at your picture and saw how the sides flop in more compared to annie999's pictures, so I see the size difference now, thank you!!

it's not the pregnancy that threw me off, it's just that there are too many fabulous women here with ottone cabats that I get confused :P

anyhow, went back and looked at your picture and saw how the sides flop in more compared to annie999's pictures, so I see the size difference now, thank you!!

whichever you decide to get is a fabulous choice. :tup: you can never go wrong with a cabat. i am just dying too see the ostrich one that kopibaby was talking about. i wish they sell it here in the states:crybaby:

i was at bv hk and the sa was telling me that they are accepting pre-orders for the ottone asian sized cabats with a deposit paid. i was soooooo tempted!

i tried on the asian sized cabat in the shop - it was one of ostrich skin. but the size is nice! not too big! i loooove the size!!!

Light pink Ostrich asian sized cabat!!! :girlsigh: :love: Why isn't it available in the US? :hysteric:

i went to the BV store again. they didnt allow me to take pic of the beauty.
but am definite its a pink ostrich asian sized cabat. it was a real beauty and it was sooooo painful to put it down.

:girlsigh:

the sa claimed that there is only one piece in HK and that is the piece.