interesting Hermes website

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I have visited this site before and it is pretty fun to see so many pics in one place...especially if you love Birkins.

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I guess if you really want a bag and can't wait you will dish out the cash. I, personally, would want to see my bag before I lay out that kind of cash. She has to make a living and possibly pay all her sources. The market is wild and there are people out there who pay the price.

clanalois

i <3 bags
O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
New York City
Wow, so an Hermes Porsus Birkin is really ~$16k (looking at the Rouge VIF on page 9???) And that black Togo on p. 8 is around ~$7k?

Wow!

I was under the impression that Hermes were as expensive as what Createurs de luxe was offering. If Birkins from Hermes are truly ~1/2 the price of Createurs' Birkins, that makes them seem so affordable (relatively). Man, I had better start frequenting the boutique. :smile:

esiders

wishing and hoping
O.G.
Nov 2, 2005
northern NJ
The markup is ridiculous! The prices for used Birkins are the same as what you would pay for a new Birkin from Hermes!! :amazed:

clanalois

i <3 bags
O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
New York City
Greentea said:
A croc Birkin is around $20K and, yes, the Togo Birkin would be $6.5-$7k
Wow, Greentea, that's awesome. An Hermes seems so much more attainable now...I love the feeling I get when I find out something is much much less expensive than what I was willing to pay for it. :lol:

jeanneadele

Jan 3, 2007
tri-state area
Wow, Greentea, that's awesome. An Hermes seems so much more attainable now...I love the feeling I get when I find out something is much much less expensive than what I was willing to pay for it. :lol:
funny isn't it! i know the feeling!! lot's of useful sales psychology must lie behind that common emotion:hrmm: