Interesting guy shoe fashion statement

cm_insf

Jan 3, 2007
I was in the local art store looking for some goodies when I spotted a guy checking out the paper supplies.

Nothing unusual about that but what caught my attention was what he was wearing. At first I didn't really notice, but when I did a double take along the aisle I realized that he was wearing what looked to me a lot like ballet flats (a personal passion of mine).

Being the timid person I am I did not go and attempt to strike up a conversation, I did however take a few snapshots with my camera to record the event.

Yea or Nae, I don't know, but an interesting event for the day.

cm_insf

da0ascd.jpg

f580scd.jpg

Are you sure it wasen't just a dancer wearing ballet SHOES? They do not look like they have a regular sole to me and they do look a lot like ballet shoes/gym sock shoes type of thingie.
Ballet flaps for boys? Not a good idea IMO.

Umm, you sure that was a guy? I know the feet are big but, some things should just be left to women's fashion.
Well, if 'He' was not a Guy then 'She' would probably need to be taking some serious amounts of chemicals, I think I can be pretty much 100% that this was a male of the species. :smile:

Liberté;3200045 said:
Are you sure it wasn't just a dancer wearing ballet SHOES? They do not look like they have a regular sole to me and they do look a lot like ballet shoes/gym sock shoes type of thingie.
Ballet flaps for boys? Not a good idea IMO.
Might well be the case, given
by looking at his pants, i would assume he's a dancer (i used to take ballet.)
As for the
Ballet flaps
terminology, I love it !!! :heart:

Having pondered over this since I posted I am (like everyone else) seated on the nay side of the bench (especially since I don't do heels, flats is all I gots) but with one caveat:-

One less Orange (or maybe day-glo Green if you prefer) pair of crocs or ugly-ass flip flops (both of which have a pronounced physical effect on me) are not polluting my environment.

And yes, sadly, there is a lot of that about, I'd be unable to take a picture under those circumstances.

cm_insf