Interesting experience

^^I think she said it happened yesterday!

Um, that's weird that someone stole your water!! Nice security! At least it wasn't something more valuable...maybe an SA got thirsty? :shrugs:

I am jealous you've seen the new vernis! Can't wait!

I didn't watch the time when I wrote this. Let's me correct the time. I went to the store on Saturday. "deep rich apple red" is a good description about the new vernis. it's kinda drak red. pardon my description, I guess i took too many bio classes.

Maybe someone else mistook it for theirs. I've picked up a drink thinking it was my husband's that I thought he left on the table only to go give it to him and see him holding his. Reminds me of what I did at the gym about a month ago. I picked up someone else's water bottle and drank out of it without looking first. It wasn't until I realized my water was cold and the one I had just drank out of was warm that I noticed. I almost threw up. I won't drink after my own mother let alone a complete stranger. Yuck! Makes me sick thinking about it.

This is a really random topic lol but I can kind of relate.
Once I was in the restroom at school and had just bought a soda from one of the machines. We put our notebooks down on the shelf thing that's provided in there. Anyway I went into a stall and my friend went into another one and by the time we came out and were washing our hands, my unopened soda was GONE. It was the WEIRDEST thing. There were a couple of people in there and they'd SEEN me put the soda down...so why it was gone, I have no idea.