Interesting Article on Birkins

KikiLovesBags

Jan 2, 2010
I so wish I were there. Now my goal in life is to become an extremely handsome elderly woman with a croc birkin when I grow old......and why not throw in a young handsome husband :lol:

eggpudding

Coveteur
O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Thanks for sharing! I wonder if by "chat forums" they mean TPF? :lol:

The commenters below the article clearly have no idea what they're talking about.:rolleyes:

prettychic

toute suite
O.G.
Oct 5, 2010
Land of Bubbechic
Dec 15, 2008
What size to you guess that red bag is and what color? I wish they told us, and why is it limited edition (maybe the inside is different color???)or it is not limited edition.
Fascinating Reading and thanks for sharing this article to all of us birkinistas!:tpfrox::urock::goodpost:
It says it's rouge moyen in alligator.

Mar 26, 2009
Read this earlier on their website. Daily mail is a major tabloid here. Most of the readers would not have a clue if a Birkin hits them in the head. They featured Victoria Beckham and her birkins before but the accuracy of story details is not reliable. One piece in the past had a picture of her with a Kelly bag but the caption said it was a Birkin. The reporters can come down on a celebrity quite hard so it's not for the faint hearted. Def can't be taken too seriously. But I love some celebrity gossips when I want to switch my brain off. They are great for that purpose.