Interested to know......

My dear LabLab collects watch, buys on every brand suunto, omega, tag huer etc...but now his into WORLD OF WAR CRAFT pc games , saving for something big, BIG, Big BUY on watch (Panerai or Rolex) if he buys a watch I ask him to buy me a BAG... clever right!? hahahha

Tools, tools, old pistols/guns/knives, DVDs, rock music CDs, tools, hunting stuff, tools, some more hunting stuff, and yeah some more tools. LOL

I gave him a very luxurious Donald ***** wallet (leather, signature lining, etc - reallly nice) for our last anniversary and I was blown away that he loved it! That was about a year ago and he still uses it everyday. I thought he would think it was too metro-sexual or something and never use it.

Mine's into computers, electronics, HDTV/Satellite anything and everything related to it, performance (BMWs) cars, techie stuff and digital SLR cameras (those lens can get mighty expensive when their pro-quality).

He, of course, never stopped me from buying any purses I want but I'm the one holding back cause I'm constantly worried about the finances even though we are ok for now. I just don't like to be in any sort of debt.

My bf does not care about material stuff at all, he is so educated that he lives in a very happy life. But he let me be myself,he does not judge me for spending lots of money on handbags,etc,,:smile:

my bf is SO not obsessed with anything...hes the total opposite of me lol! he likes sungalsses, but never has spent more than $20 on a pair. I guess some ppl just dont care about materialistic things. he totally humors my love for handbags and lets me show them off to him!

I presume that this makes him suitably leather conscious as ultra desirable seats surely come into the flash (sorry - I mean 'performance') car fixation?!?

theres definately nothing flash about these cars as they are mainly racing cars that seem to get crashed into a lot! but trying to get his car looking like ashow car he completely understands my need for slouchy leather chloe bags!!! its great!!
and he must know everything about them to as im constantly showing different ones and soing oh no this is fake coz its got this wrong with it. i suppose its good as i could trust him to get me an authentic bag!

His Kubota tractor and attachments, trailers, tools & equipment. (I'm shocked at how many men have tractor envy!)

Otherwise everything else he's into, I benefit from.:smile: From my truck (Excursion), he got me a custom front bumper & lights, custom hitch haul, roof rack, new suspension, audio/visual equipment, etc.. To our home audio/visual equipment. I'm into the music and movies moreso than he is, so I can't complain about that hobby or interest.