Interested in tummy tuck but not sure if it's worth it

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've had 3 pregnancies and I have been working out properly for 10 years (before,during,after the babies). I have so much loose skin :sad: All my births were vaginal so I have no scar, and I don't know if the TT scar is worth it???

If I had a C-section scar anyways, it would probably not matter as much, but would you risk such a large scar for this? I can pull my skin about 3 inches out!!! I don't think it's all fat.

Attached Files:

• skin.jpg
      skin.jpg
      File size:
      116.1 KB
      Views:
  2. How does your skin do with scarring in general?
    I had an appendectomy and one of the incisions is in the same place a TT scar would be - in the bikini crease line. It actually healed nicely and is now barely noticeable, even though my skin usually gets a dark pigment when I get a scar.
    I think that unless you are planning on baring your lower abdomen very frequently, a scar will be covered up most of the time.

3. Lacoccinelle, let me congratulate you first for having 3 children and such a beautiful figure like yours. Your hard work really paid off and you should be proud and love your body as it is. :smile:

Your abdomen looks more than fine by me! I wouldn't choose the knife if I were you.. I would work harder on the gym to get a bit more toned (maybe to get more of abdominal muscles revealed) and that's all. You don't have any or very little fat on your belly and it is a shame to get through a surgery. The risks and pain afterwards might not worth the effort. You need to get more toned if that little excess of skin bothers you.

Just my two cents. I hope I didn't offend you in any way! I am a bit against surgery if it's not absolutely necessary...and you look too good to get under the knife! :smile:

4. Oh my gosh, yes. You look so GOOD for a mom. My friends who have not had children have worse stomachs than that. You do not need surgery.

5. Omg I wish my stomach looked like yours instead mines looks like a small butt😁😳😁...anyway save your money you look great like someone stated just tone it up its cheaper ....I'm working mines away I can use the money on a new bag for my hard work and progress..good luck with your choice