Interested in psychology? Take the Jung typology test

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's pretty cool - you answer some questions and you get assigned a type. Then you can read the type profile - which is often very creepily accurate.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Take it and post your type here!

Me: INTP :smile:

2. I've taken this test in January and I'm surprised that the results are still the same..

ESFJ

3. [SIZE=+1]Your Type is
    [SIZE=+2]ENFP[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]ExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingPerceiving[/SIZE][SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]67256211[/SIZE]

wow and after reading the descriptions that really does sound like ME!

4. ENFP...the description is dead on. how creepy!

5. I have changed so much since I last took this test in Jan. 2004- I had originally scored off the charts as an ESTJ and for the first time, I am actually an ENFJ. I'm completely shocked. I want to take the full-length MBTI to see if the ENFJ is actually true.

ENFJ! Wow.

[SIZE=-0]YOUR TYPE[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]E[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]N[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]F[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]J[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]33[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]78[/SIZE]

6. i got ESJF.

7. I took MBTI, years ago as part of a creative course at UC Santa Cruz, very strange course, and I am still not sure it made me more creative...but learning about the test was fasinating! I was so excited to give my DH the test (I did predict exactly what he would be)...I still have a couple of books about it in the 'library'.

8. INTP - yet again :smile:

9. [SIZE=+1] [SIZE=+2] ENFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]ExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
    • slightly expressed extravert
    • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
    • moderately expressed feeling personality
    • moderately expressed judging personality

10. I administer (and have taken) the MB as part of my "day job" for years. In theory, it seems like a good idea but I've never been that impressed with its function in the real world. :shrugs:

11. ISFJ.
    i didnt think i was that introverted though.

12. I'm ENFJ now although I took it a couple of times before and was ISFJ and then ESFJ but all three times it brought up counselling as a suitable career (which is where i'm headed!)

13. I'm INTJ, and my bf is INTP - we're complements of each other!