Interested in Hold Me bespoke in either Aubergine or Dark Purple Matte?

SereneRun

O.G.
Jun 23, 2007
The title says it all. Seeing some pics of the Hold Me makes me want one :smile: I would love one in either Aubergine Sheen or Dark Purple Matte. Anybody else interested? I would love to get 10% off plus free shipping if we could get a group together.

Ooh, what a pretty bag that would make!!!

Let me think about this one. I"m definetely interested. The only problem is which color - aubergine or dark purple? They both sound yummy in a hold me. Hmm......

Ooh, 4 interests so far. I'm so happy. I actually can't decide if I would prefer dark purple matte or aubergine sheen so I put both of them out there and see what the majority says. It seems everyone likes both also :smile:

Come one ladies, can we get 4 more to make it a group bespoke?

Oh you evil girl you... at least I still get thrills watching everyone else order bags! :smile:

I just used my tan Hold Me for about 3 weeks straight. I usually switch out my bags more often than that but the Hold Me was so easy to use that I didn't bother! It's so nice and broken in.

I'm fine with whatever timing. I'm easy! I just discovered BE and am happy just to own a bag. I thought the WTM would be my first, but I don't mind spending less on my first try.

I'd love a delivery date for June or July. I have a tan WTM and taupe LM on it's way to me this week. So, by June I'm sure this would be a lovely package to open!

Again though ladies. I"m flexible.

I"ll go with whatever everyone wants.:smile:

Ladies,

I have a BE problem. I can't figure out which color I'd prefer in the this style - the aubergine or dark purple. Now, normally I know which way I lean or what color is calling my name more. BUT, for this one bespoke I can't decide. I LOVE both colors.

I even just emailed Jackie for her words of advice! I"ll let everyone here know her thoughts.

I have a tan matte HM which is just gorgeous. And I have a petrol glossy which is equally as beautiful.

I think I better go have my latte now and give this one a good "think".

I know what you mean about picking between purple matte and aubergine. I would love to hear what Jackie has to say.
Yes, whenever I"m in doubt I always ask Jackie! She knows my personality and comfort zone really well by now.

And I just received her email. Guess what color gets her vote?

AUBERGINE!!!!!

That's my vote too ladies now. I trust Jackie's opinion.

P.S. She did say everyone in her office loves the wine Cervo! So much here to look forward these days....

I instantly thought "Aubergine" when I read the title of this thread. I love that color! I have a busy day today, so I can't think right now,. However, there is a chance that I might be in on this one.

I instantly thought "Aubergine" when I read the title of this thread. I love that color! I have a busy day today, so I can't think right now,. However, there is a chance that I might be in on this one.

Oh excellent. I do so hope you join us Suzi.

I totally agree with Jackie also. It's just if you saw how pretty my dark purple PM is then you'd understand why I even entertained the idea.

Who would think that I would go for a purple bag? Only BE can tempt me into wearing colored bags!;)