Interested in getting a 15C red flap, which one?

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I missed out on so many years of great red flaps. I think I really need one in my collection. I saw the new red 15C IRL it is a nice red-not blue based, like a tomato red. I was debating between the mini or the M/L. I have both sizes in my collection in general, just curious which one you would pick and why? TIA:smile:

I missed out on so many years of great red flaps. I think I really need one in my collection. I saw the new red 15C IRL it is a nice red-not blue based, like a tomato red. I was debating between the mini or the M/L. I have both sizes in my collection in general, just curious which one you would pick and why? TIA:smile:
I would pick M/L since I need to at least carry my small wallet, car key and lip gloss wherever I go : )

if it was my perfect shade of red and leather type and hardware, i would get the m/l as there's more surface area to admire. But I have a red caviar m/l and now I am thinking about getting a red mini as well so it's so hard to choose. haha. guess it depends on which you would use more and what you want to use it for?

I keep swaying back and forth. Well I think the mini is easier to use because it is cross body but the M/L is just gorgeous in it's proportions but it does have a heftier price to go with it. Also really small bags are the rage now but the M/L size is more classic IMO. I love my jumbos but they are too heavy.

I keep swaying back and forth. Well I think the mini is easier to use because it is cross body but the M/L is just gorgeous in it's proportions but it does have a heftier price to go with it. Also really small bags are the rage now but the M/L size is more classic IMO. I love my jumbos but they are too heavy.

I know what you mean about crossbodies being so easy to use. I reach for my minis and wocs all the time but the m/l sits in my closet. But I agree that M/L size may be more classic. I'm trying to imagine if I would still use my minis in 20 years. haha. but recently, i've been buying more of the smaller bags. probably because I can have more colors and bags that way and because the bags in general are getting so expensive that i don't feel as guilty about each purchase if it is a smaller bag.

for me, i buy my m/l flaps in classic colors so black, beige, and red given the hefty price. and i get the more fun colors like fuchsia and orange in smaller bags. but red is such a fabulous color and kind of fits in both of my categories. i also got the red m/l first once i found the combination i liked as i knew the prices would keep going up. but who knows if i will add a red mini in the future.

If it's "your red," then go for the m/l as there will be more to love and you'll love it forever. If it's a "tide you over red," then go for the mini you want.

Agree with allure244 and tutu! I would get it in m/l if the 15C shade and HW are perfect for you. I think the m/l is such a classic size and you can do day to evening, casual to dressy and it'll never be out of style in the long run.

I would be surprised if it didn't come in jumbo, I've seen m/l and mini, it's lambskin with shiny ruth. hardware.

I called NM Palo Alto Ca. earlier, and they say yes it will come in jumbo. I'm not too sure if I like the shiny ruth. hardware. I'm much more of a basic silver or gold girl. Someone posted a pic of the m/L on the "post your red thread " and it looked good.

I called NM Palo Alto Ca. earlier, and they say yes it will come in jumbo. I'm not too sure if I like the shiny ruth. hardware. I'm much more of a basic silver or gold girl. Someone posted a pic of the m/L on the "post your red thread " and it looked good.

I called the boutique too. They have only mini and ml currently. No waitlist. But u hv to join waitlist for the jumbo