Interested in getting a 15C red flap, which one?

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I missed out on so many years of great red flaps. I think I really need one in my collection. I saw the new red 15C IRL it is a nice red-not blue based, like a tomato red. I was debating between the mini or the M/L. I have both sizes in my collection in general, just curious which one you would pick and why? TIA:smile:

yolo

Jun 18, 2012
I missed out on so many years of great red flaps. I think I really need one in my collection. I saw the new red 15C IRL it is a nice red-not blue based, like a tomato red. I was debating between the mini or the M/L. I have both sizes in my collection in general, just curious which one you would pick and why? TIA:smile:
I would pick M/L since I need to at least carry my small wallet, car key and lip gloss wherever I go : )

allure244

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
if it was my perfect shade of red and leather type and hardware, i would get the m/l as there's more surface area to admire. But I have a red caviar m/l and now I am thinking about getting a red mini as well so it's so hard to choose. haha. guess it depends on which you would use more and what you want to use it for?

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I keep swaying back and forth. Well I think the mini is easier to use because it is cross body but the M/L is just gorgeous in it's proportions but it does have a heftier price to go with it. Also really small bags are the rage now but the M/L size is more classic IMO. I love my jumbos but they are too heavy.

allure244

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
I keep swaying back and forth. Well I think the mini is easier to use because it is cross body but the M/L is just gorgeous in it's proportions but it does have a heftier price to go with it. Also really small bags are the rage now but the M/L size is more classic IMO. I love my jumbos but they are too heavy.
I know what you mean about crossbodies being so easy to use. I reach for my minis and wocs all the time but the m/l sits in my closet. But I agree that M/L size may be more classic. I'm trying to imagine if I would still use my minis in 20 years. haha. but recently, i've been buying more of the smaller bags. probably because I can have more colors and bags that way and because the bags in general are getting so expensive that i don't feel as guilty about each purchase if it is a smaller bag.

for me, i buy my m/l flaps in classic colors so black, beige, and red given the hefty price. and i get the more fun colors like fuchsia and orange in smaller bags. but red is such a fabulous color and kind of fits in both of my categories. i also got the red m/l first once i found the combination i liked as i knew the prices would keep going up. but who knows if i will add a red mini in the future.

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
If it's "your red," then go for the m/l as there will be more to love and you'll love it forever. If it's a "tide you over red," then go for the mini you want.

poohbag

O.G.
May 6, 2008
Agree with allure244 and tutu! I would get it in m/l if the 15C shade and HW are perfect for you. I think the m/l is such a classic size and you can do day to evening, casual to dressy and it'll never be out of style in the long run.

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Can anyone tell me if it comes in jumbo too? Is it lambskin or caviar? I'm itching to get my hands on a red jumbo!!
I would be surprised if it didn't come in jumbo, I've seen m/l and mini, it's lambskin with shiny ruth. hardware.

kittymoomoo

Nov 10, 2013
san francisco, ca.
I would be surprised if it didn't come in jumbo, I've seen m/l and mini, it's lambskin with shiny ruth. hardware.
I called NM Palo Alto Ca. earlier, and they say yes it will come in jumbo. I'm not too sure if I like the shiny ruth. hardware. I'm much more of a basic silver or gold girl. Someone posted a pic of the m/L on the "post your red thread " and it looked good.

xianfang

Jul 22, 2014
I called NM Palo Alto Ca. earlier, and they say yes it will come in jumbo. I'm not too sure if I like the shiny ruth. hardware. I'm much more of a basic silver or gold girl. Someone posted a pic of the m/L on the "post your red thread " and it looked good.
I called the boutique too. They have only mini and ml currently. No waitlist. But u hv to join waitlist for the jumbo