Interested in a TME/LM in Black Pebbled Glossy?

Which style do you prefer for a group bespoke in black pebbled glossy?

• I prefer the TME, but would join a group bespoke for either

• I prefer the LM, but would join a group bespoke for either

• TME only

• LM only

• I would only join a group bespoke for another style (WTM, MMS, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ali1

Nov 8, 2008
There's been some interest in another group bespoke for the black pebbled glossy leather in either a LM or TME. I wanted to gauge the interest for these two bags. Hopefully, if one style is a clear winner, we can start a list with people committed to a group bespoke and receive the 10% discount. :biggrin:

Here are links to some pictures of the black pebbled glossy TME:
Black pebbled TME bespoke
My BE collection - Tons of PICS!!!
TME Black Cervo and TMA Taupe is here!!!!

Pebbled Glossy LM:
My Christmas Love Me (Midi)- Black Glossy with Gold HW

Last edited:
I have had a hard time deciding whether I prefer the TME or LM. I think my first choice would also be the TME, 2nd choice LM. It's a battle between the beautiful hardware on the LM and the ease of the rolled handles on the TME for me.

Good luck ladies - I have the black pebbled glossy TME and absolutely adore this bag. I carried the bag this past week while working in San Francisco and I can't tell you how many people complimented the bag. I got mine with the light blue lining and it looks really classy!!
Black-Glossy-TME_1.jpg

Black-Glossy-TME-Lining_1.jpg

Good luck ladies - I have the black pebbled glossy TME and absolutely adore this bag. I carried the bag this past week while working in San Francisco and I can't tell you how many people complimented the bag. I got mine with the light blue lining and it looks really classy!!

I absolutely LOVE your bag! :love: If a bespoke goes ahead I'd love to have one just like it ... with the light blue lining and the corners. It's gorgeous!!!

Thanks Moonstar -
One thing for you and the other ladies to remember is that all of these pebbled glossy leathers are a bit heavier than other leathers BE offers.
My TME (regular)weighs:
2.4 lbs without the messenger strap
3.1 lbs with the messenger strap.

My WTM (regular) weighs:
2.9 lbs with the shoulder strap
3.1 lbs with the messenger strap (same as the TME! I didn't know that till just now when I weighed it!)

I'd suspect the LM would be heavier given the incremental hardware on the bag.

Just something to keep in mind. An option to consider is a the midi size. Being smaller, it would weigh a bit less.

Last edited:
Bali copied me and so we have the EXACT same bag!!!!

It's super elegant with the icy blue lining.....and yes....it's a tad more heavy because of the type of leather it is, but in my opinion, it's worth every ounce!

I voted for the TME but would join a bespoke for LM as long as the delivery is late summer/fall.

I am completely in love with Contessas beautiful TME and want one for next fall! :biggrin:

Thank you Bali_Girl and Contessa for sharing your wisdom! The TME looks beautiful and I know I will choose the silver hardware and light blue lining for my own bag too.

It looks like there is a lot of interest for the TME. I'm flexible with the delivery date since I already have a couple of group bespokes in production right now and my cc is weeping.

Let's give it a bit more time. I believe the necessary number for group bespokes is 8, correct? Let's see if we have at least that number from this poll and then start another thread later on for those committed to a group bespoke. Anybody else out there highly interested in a black pebbled glossy group bespoke with a preference for delivery dates?

Although the TME is a great bag, I have my heart set on a Love Me in this leather. I love all of the detail and extra hardware on the LM - and I don't mind a little extra weight.

I am so in love with this bag!! Bali_Girl's pictures have had me drooling from day one!

I would def. be in on this one, ali. I would love the corners done just like B_G's for sure.

I too prefer the Love Me to the TME (and dont mind the extra weight), but Bali's bag is utterly divine (and I love the corners!!). So, decisions decisions!

Wow! It looks like we might have enough people to join a TME group bespoke if everybody who voted in the first 3 options were committed to joining. When do you think we should start another thread for those who are committed? I don't want to start a new thread until we're pretty sure we're going to go ahead with this. How about we wait for a couple more people to pipe in/vote?

This is only an *interest* thread for now and the poll is very informal. Will those who have voted in their interest for the LM or TME post about whether or not you would be *committed* to a group bespoke in the near future?

I'll start a couple of lists for people who have posted their interest in joining group bespokes for the black pebbled glossy leather.

TME

1. ali1
  2. Moonstarr
  3. Hedwig
  4. Loquita
TME Maybes?
meggie_t, Moonfancy

LM

1. ScubaHound
LM Maybes?
Susan Lee, Ms. Lizardo

Hi ali1, I would definitely be committed to a TME bespoke ... 2nd choice LM (but definitely prefer the TME based on Bali_Girl's photo. :smile: As for timing ... I can go either sooner or later ... don't mind either.

Hi ali1,
I would definitely be interested in a TME bespoke. I think the glossy black pebbled is a beautiful leather. Love the corners too! I do not want to do an LM bespoke, as I have the pewter one on order and want to have something different. Don't have a preference for delivery.

Thanks for arranging this poll!