Intelligence starring Josh Holloway from Lost

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is anyone watching this new series? I caught three episodes and thought it was pretty good! Of course, 'Sawyer' made the viewing easier;)) he is playing this CIA agent who has this microchip planted in his head so he can access ALL telecommunications data...

2. I have watched every single episode of this first season and the season has been over. Yes Josh Holloway was very pleasant to watch and I like the chemistry between him and Riley. I hope it gets renewed.

3. Hi there! I had no idea that the season had ended:sad:( I am based in Europe! Yes, the chemistry between the two leads was very charming, some funny one-liners were exchanged between them.👍

4. Liked the show, nothing heavy. Hope it renews!

5. Enjoyed the show too. Have a few epis left to look at on my DVR so did not know the season was already over. Hope it gets renewed too.